Man vs. Machine: Are Any Jobs Safe from Innovation?

If you want to talk about your personal paperweight, you've found the right place!

Moderator: Moderators

greendave8
Growing Hen

Re: Man vs. Machine: Are Any Jobs Safe from Innovation?

Post by greendave8 » Sat May 04, 2013 22:52

Unfortunately, for me I think the worst.... The planet is being raped daily by mans greed... There are several species of fish, no longer in our seas and oceans.. Mankind has taken far too much, without thinking of replenishment of stocks... The population continues to grow world wide, the planet is unable to satisfy mans greed.... Africa starves whilst high st. chicken stores throw away $1000's of dollars a day of "waste" food....
Its all not good, how will it end? THe world is controlled not by Governments. but by the Corporations, who use Politicians as their puppets.... I fear as in previous posts here in this thread, an untold catastrophe is heading our way....

Beer is the answer..... and TV....' cos it keeps us all in a coma....

gd8

joost
Sagely Hen

Post by joost » Wed Mar 11, 2020 23:59

Machines will replace dull jobs so we have more human power on education and taking care of people that need help. It is a process. You shouldn't see this as a negative process, please understand this takes some time. (o:
My blog | Mastodon | Please support Sabayon: Become a Patron

sabayonino
Sagely Hen

Post by sabayonino » Thu Mar 12, 2020 0:07

Joost . This is 2013y discussion :D

Ouls1977
Baby Hen

Post by Ouls1977 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 13:16

I believe that robotization will help modernize our society. Other professions will be created, which we, for example, will now issue. For example, now there are many coaches of different directions in meditation, yoga, painting, etc.