Hello everyone I am a new Member

If you want to talk about your personal paperweight, you've found the right place!

Moderator: Moderators

Hello everyone I am a new Member

Postby javiecholson188 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:37

Hello everyone I am a new Member. Because not understand the activity forum page for how people are looking forward to help. Thanks
javiecholson188
Baby Hen

Re: Hello everyone I am a new Member

Postby justann » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:42

Pardon me but I didn't get your point. Welcome on board!
justann
Baby Hen

Postby linuxfluesterer » Sat Mar 10, 2018 22:33

javiecholson188 wrote:Hello everyone I am a new Member. Because not understand the activity forum page for how people are looking forward to help. Thanks

Welcome here. You are welcome to search for a possible solution to your problem / topic or, if you are not content, you may open a new threat with your item, you need help or support for. You are pleased to be as exactly as you can provide informations about your OS, your graphical Desktop (Gnome, Plasma...), the installed Kernel and the kind of problem you have. Helpful may be also, which kind of hardware you use.

-Linuxfluesterer (I love KDE...)
Take away Facebook from me and let there be real people again...
linuxfluesterer
Old Dear Hen

Postby Fitzcarraldo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 14:37

javiecholson188 wrote:Hello everyone I am a new Member. Because not understand the activity forum page for how people are looking forward to help. Thanks

As this exact same message has been posted on so many other forums from the same username, it's from a spammer. I will delete the thread in due course.
Fitzcarraldo
Sagely Hen

Return to Off Topic