[Wallpaper] Red Sky at Night ...

Discuss all artwork and development - Suggestions needed

Moderator: Moderators

[Wallpaper] Red Sky at Night ...

Postby Izo » Sat Mar 03, 2007 13:43

Just finished this one. I hope you find this to your liking. Unfortunately both Flickr and Photobucket only let me upload 1024x768 max. :(

Photo courtesy of "dr_evil" of Morguefile. Check his profile HERE.

:)

/izo

Image

1024x768
Izo
Growing Hen
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 21:55
Location: UK

Postby tsialas » Sat Mar 03, 2007 14:08

I'll host the files for you man.
tsialas@tsialas.com
tsialas
Baby Hen
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:43

Postby Izo » Sat Mar 03, 2007 14:09

tsialas wrote:I'll host the files for you man.
tsialas@tsialas.com

You're an ANGEL! Expect a Gmail very shortly. :)

/izo
Izo
Growing Hen
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 21:55
Location: UK

Postby Goatee » Sat Mar 03, 2007 14:56

that is nice!

i'm not sure about the faint text in the bottom right, but, it's amazing
Goatee
Sharecropper
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 16:15
Location: England, UK

Postby Izo » Sat Mar 03, 2007 17:22

Goatee wrote:that is nice!

i'm not sure about the faint text in the bottom right, but, it's amazing

Thanks Goatee! :)

/izo
Izo
Growing Hen
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 21:55
Location: UK

Postby EmpJohnIV » Sat Mar 03, 2007 19:28

I am not sure about the text (then again I never really like text on my background), but the image is amazing. If the 1280 by 1024 version is available soon, I could see this as my desktop background. Do you think you could make a version where the text is less noticeable?
EmpJohnIV
Young Hen
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 22:10
Location: Colorado

Postby Izo » Sat Mar 03, 2007 23:56

EmpJohnIV wrote:I am not sure about the text (then again I never really like text on my background), but the image is amazing. If the 1280 by 1024 version is available soon, I could see this as my desktop background. Do you think you could make a version where the text is less noticeable?

Which text do you mean? The big font at the bottom right or the main logo?

I'll work on the alterations when I get the time. :)

/izo
Izo
Growing Hen
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 21:55
Location: UK

Postby tsialas » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:00

Izo-

http://www.tsialas.com/sabayon/izo/1280.png

http://www.tsialas.com/sabayon/izo/1600.png

remember to avoid using spaces in your wallpaper filenames!
tsialas
Baby Hen
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:43

Postby terlmann » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:46

this is pretty good. needs a few touches but I am under fire so I will not comment.
could I have the source file (with changes in history ie this work but so I can rework some things) please?
terlmann
Growing Hen
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 17:27
Location: In the Us of A

Postby EmpJohnIV » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:21

Izo wrote:
EmpJohnIV wrote:I am not sure about the text (then again I never really like text on my background), but the image is amazing. If the 1280 by 1024 version is available soon, I could see this as my desktop background. Do you think you could make a version where the text is less noticeable?

Which text do you mean? The big font at the bottom right or the main logo?

I'll work on the alterations when I get the time. :)

/izo


Well, what if you removed the bottom text, and moved the main logo to where it was. I think I might really like that.
EmpJohnIV
Young Hen
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 22:10
Location: Colorado

Next

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest