3D Sabayon Footprint

Discuss all artwork and development - Suggestions needed

Moderator: Moderators

Postby tsialas » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:12

Updated as promised: the wallpaper is now cleaner, colour corrected and available in more sizes.
tsialas
Baby Hen

Postby Goatee » Sat Mar 03, 2007 14:54

what renderer are you using on this?
Goatee
Sharecropper

Postby tsialas » Sat Mar 03, 2007 15:06

Goatee wrote:what renderer are you using on this?

maxwell
tsialas
Baby Hen

Postby Tautrimas » Sat Mar 03, 2007 15:12

Most authors provide 3:4, 3:5 and 16:9, but very few bear in mind that there are many people with LCDs whose dimensions are 4:5. This was just a notice; no offence to tsialas, because I really like his works, but I thought it will be nice to remind something. As long as this is offtopic, my post shouldn't be discused. Besides, anyone, who needs small adjustments to dimesions can load up GIMP and do some small cropping (;
Tautrimas
Growing Hen

Postby terlmann » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:01

Appleman1234 wrote:terlmann: You have been warned by cvill64, and by wolfden and by me, and you just got told by tsialas.

Some words of advice: If you can't give constructive criticism politely and effectively then don't bother commenting. (eg If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all)

I get the beatdown for mentioning this looks like ubuntu ,and declaring sabayon to be cutting edge?
I guess sabayon is neither cutting edge , nor seeks to look original.
If that is true, You have some explaining to do, because all of my experiences have been otherwise.
I have established an opinion on many things , and I reserve the right to do so .
Well, I hope i can correct the opinion about my intelligence: I have little skill in clearly stating things.
I meant that the usage of orange in general with regard to sabayon was lame,
not that he lacked any skill as an artist. tsialas is actually quite good.

If I wanted to correct others for their behavior it would be wrong , just as you are wrong for correcting me.I tried to make my criticism constructive and simple, just because i failed , you really do not need to take things out of context, and label me an idiot because of all the " bad evil wicked" things I have said. This is my world just as much as yours , and if you do not like it, you are free to ignore me or leave it.

As for these warnings you say you have made, I politely insist you have no right to warn me nor correct me.As for Chris and Wolfden , those had different reasons for correction and I learned from them.
I did not correct tsialas for things I found at fault in him, but I might have seen faults in him too.
Even you, Appleman1234, have issues that someone did not correct you for , and you want to attack me?
I quote a stronger voice:
"Let he that is without sin cast the first stone."

When you can refute that , please inform me.

for those that read entire posts and don't ignore the important parts:
And as for my feedback on this picture , I take it back. I apologize. tsialas I am sorry for what I said,
you are a good artist and have many talents.Please accept my full apology , and please look at
what I say in future with a more careful air,I do not always seek to harm , even if it appears so
due to my inability to speak and write clearly and fluently.
Last edited by terlmann on Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:40, edited 4 times in total.
terlmann
Growing Hen

Postby tsialas » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:07

terlmann wrote: I get the beatdown for mentioning this looks like ubuntu ,and declaring sabayon to be cutting edge?
I guess sabayon is neither cutting edge , nor seeks to look original.
If that is true, You have some explaining to do, because all of my experiences have been otherwise.
I have established an opinion on many things , and I reserve the right to do so .

Oh my god, you really are an idiot.
tsialas
Baby Hen

Postby wolfden » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:13

terlmann you need to listen and respect the wishes of others. You offer nothing but wildly going around spamming and making nonsense posts. People complain about it even in IRC of your actions. We have been politely trying to tell you to back off and have some respect for the community. People are tired of the crap.

If you want to contribute, than contribute and put your money where your mouth is.
wolfden
Sharecropper

Postby terlmann » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:36

I made my apology about the issue, maybe you should read my last post again.
signature banned. User banned by the Sabayon Linux Forum Staff.
terlmann
Growing Hen

Postby tsialas » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:58

You clearly don't understand what you're apologizing for.
Editing your previous posts, making a mockery of this argument and having this ridiculous signature doesn't help either.

I made one simple request which you haven't yet respected. Don't ever post anything in my threads again, for good or bad. That will be enough of an apology for me.
tsialas
Baby Hen

Previous

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions