Home Page - Blog Entries

Discuss all artwork and development - Suggestions needed

Moderator: Moderators

Home Page - Blog Entries

Postby Stupot » Wed Apr 10, 2013 16:27

I understand the desire to have the press releases visible and right there, but I hate having to scroll down so far just to check to see if there anything new on the blog.

I also think the 'Our Community' and 'Join us on Facebook' boxes could be moved off to the side.

For me, personally, I'd like it if the press release either moved along like all the other posts or was collapsed so as to take up much less room until clicked on. I'm sure there are many different ways in which the actual latest blog post could be brought up towards the top of the page though, and that's really all I'd like.
Stupot
Sagely Hen

Re: Home Page - Blog Entries

Postby Ryuno-Ki » Wed Apr 10, 2013 20:21

I've addressed this one time in the past. Thing was, that new users are highly interested on the release notes, so this get's an emphasised place.

However, the page is created with Drupal (as you cann see on the source file) and you'll find the information on Git:
https://git.sabayon.org/www/drupal.git/

So feel free to clone the repo and apply a patch on the mailing list ;)
HP-Pavilion ◆ AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor 4000+ ◆ GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 ◆ 1 GiB RAM
German Wiki translator ◆ Want to contribute on the wiki? Ask the Bureaucrats!
Please, mark solved threads ◆ Posts unread and unansweredPackage requests ◆ Sabayon XI with MATE
Ryuno-Ki
Technological Hen

Postby Stupot » Thu Apr 11, 2013 22:06

I'll see what I can do. It's been quite a while since I've done any web development anything. I tend to stick to my C/C++.
Stupot
Sagely Hen

Postby Ryuno-Ki » Fri Apr 12, 2013 19:01

Stupot wrote:I'll see what I can do.

Have fun with PHP :lol:

Use "git format-patch" to submit your changes: https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm ... patch.html
HP-Pavilion ◆ AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor 4000+ ◆ GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 ◆ 1 GiB RAM
German Wiki translator ◆ Want to contribute on the wiki? Ask the Bureaucrats!
Please, mark solved threads ◆ Posts unread and unansweredPackage requests ◆ Sabayon XI with MATE
Ryuno-Ki
Technological Hen

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions