Moderator: Moderators

Re: Powered by... (laptop label / case badge) [Solved]

Postby defex » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:34

That looks excellent. Now... how do we actually get these printed :?:
defex
Baby Hen

Postby Fitzcarraldo » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:47

Contact the company mentioned in a previous post; they will print artwork you e-mail to them.

Fitzcarraldo wrote:If you want to buy one of these labels for your laptop or PC case then you can contact ScotGold via their Web site: http://www.scotgold.com/ (See their Contact page, and ask them about laptop/PC labels for Sabayon Linux). Their price is very reasonable and they can ship labels all over the world. I bought ten labels as they were so cheap.
Fitzcarraldo
Sagely Hen

Postby dunsurfin » Fri Oct 15, 2010 16:16

Fitzcarraldo wrote:Contact the company mentioned in a previous post; they will print artwork you e-mail to them.

I have done as suggested Fitzcarraldo and am impressed by the service. I have some of giannis12a's design printed and they are quite good. Unfortunately a png file is not very good for printing from and they are either a little dark or a little light (the company sent me two lots at no extra cost as they are not totally satisfied with the result). However it has nicely covered the Vista sticker on this machine. :)
Self-righteousness is a loud din raised to drown the voice of guilt within us - Eric Hoffer

Don't believe what it says on the right - I am anything but sagely; More oniony!
dunsurfin
Sagely Hen

Postby Fitzcarraldo » Mon May 06, 2013 17:42

Have not used them myself, but I see that unixstickers.com sells 'powered by sabayon' vinyl case stickers now: http://www.unixstickers.com/sabayon-os- ... ge-sticker

Fitzcarraldo
Sagely Hen

Previous

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions