I'm with ReemZ!!ReemZ wrote:"Hey guys, I've made huge portions of this, here's my address, you're all invited for a bite"
Damn! That looks delicious! :9
Search found 33 matches
- Sat Oct 31, 2009 23:11
- Forum: Artwork and Development Suggestions
- Topic: We Want Your New Logo Suggestions!
- Replies: 71
- Views: 19759
- Sat Oct 31, 2009 22:47
- Forum: 3D Desktops and Window Managers
- Topic: Desktops - Show Off Your Desktop
- Replies: 629
- Views: 195436
You'd be amazed at how many people I see come into help and when I tell them I can make ubuntu look just like Sabayon, they are shocked. They picked Sabayon to be their OS just cause of the looks. My wife was in that group when I first started showing her Linux. She had a bit of a hard time, at fir...
- Thu Oct 29, 2009 22:45
- Forum: Sabayon Linux General Discussion
- Topic: [Poll] More Games?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 5383
I wouldn't mind more games on an alternate .ISO but putting it on the main images requires those of us that don't want it to download it regardless (At least if/when I really bork my system and start from scratch from the latest DVD). Plus if you do an alternative .ISO then you can see exactly how m...
I have played World of Goo; I must be in the mood for it though (aka Puzzle-mode). I prefer to play FPS like COD4, Quake Live, Quake 3 Arena, Crysis, and the like. Also, I can't play World of Goo for more than 30 minutes at a time as it does get boring for me.
- Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:41
- Forum: Installer Issues - Calamares **Not for Package Manager Stuff**
- Topic: Problem of Monitor during installation of Sabayon 5 G & K
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1441
It's kind of hard to help without more information. Previous info was just a shot in the dark based on my personal experience.Need more details.
When does the screen go blank with that message?
- Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:04
- Forum: Beginners|Newbies Area
- Topic: sabayon 5.0 time set to local EDT but 4 hrs early
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1856
This may help you. Clock Wiki Are you dual booting with Windows? Windows will rewrite local time to the hwclock (bios) and if you have linux set to think the hwclock is UTC then it is going to take the 4 hrs off of what is really local time :) Edit: I missed you saying your have linux set for hwcloc...