Iam trying to update okular and some of the packages wont compile. This is the log errors:
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qconfig.h:3:35: error: Gentoo/gentoo-qconfig.h: No such file or directory
ArthurOutputDev.cc:583:2: warning: #warning FIX THIS
ArthurOutputDev.cc: In member function ‘virtual void ArthurOutputDev::drawImage(GfxState*, Object*, Stream*, int, int, GfxImageColorMap*, int*, GBool)’:
ArthurOutputDev.cc:766: warning: suggest parentheses around && within ||
make: *** [ArthurOutputDev.lo] Error 1
* ERROR: dev-libs/poppler-qt4-0.10.6 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_compile
* environment, line 2758: Called poppler_src_compile 'libpoppler-arthur.la'
* environment, line 2590: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake "$@" || die "emake failed"
* The die message:
* emake failed
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at '/var/lib/entropy/logs/dev-libs:poppler-qt4-0.10.6:20090509-214156.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/poppler-qt4-0.10.6/temp/environment'.
>>> Failed to emerge dev-libs/poppler-qt4-0.10.6, Log file:
sabayon mak #
Any idea how to fix this?