I've found another method that works here :
I consists of installing the plugins that are in this archive to the firefox plugins folder.
Checking the archive first i saw it contained several mplayer-plugin files as well as libnullplugin.so & libunixprintplugin.so.
The 2 last ones are already in /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins so no need for them.
I checked portage and installed the latest version of mplayerplug-in (3.45) & then checked /usr/lib/nsbrowser/plugins only to find out 4 of the mplayer-plugin files from the archive above were not present, 2 of them being for divx... so i added those missing files.
Reloaded the webpage & the embedded video worked fine
Still wonder why some files were missing
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests