I have an interesting problem that I cant seem to figure out. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Iv downloaded the new sabayon 3.4 x86 -64 4 times now and each time I have checked the md5 to make sure it has downloaded correctly, and the md5 has been different from the one listed on the server. But the weird part is all 4 of the ones I downloaded had the same md5 as each other but not the same as the one listed on the server. so this would seem to mean the my computer is consistently downloading the file wrong the exact same way every time. this might make sense if the file on the server was bad but I have tried 3 different servers. this doesn't make sense to me. Some one let me know if they know whats going on or if they know a way to get the file downloaded correctly. because just using the firefox downloading manager doesn't seem to be working.
thanks ~ Imre
this is the md5 I get after I finish downloading e13f0fb1f58f910890956265f52b33c1
got the same one for all 4 that I downloaded.