I have all the good qualities of an admin..
1) I've never really liked computers or people surrounding them. This means, I can and will use my powers like madman, making anyone near me shiver in fear. Yeah. You don't want to mess with me or my board.
2) I have no linux experience at all. That's right. When people come whining about linux or your crappy installer that won't work, I can be the guy who tells them to piss off or get a life. If they won't, I WILL MAKE THEM. Check no. 1
3) I hate people who can't type. I mean, I really HATE them. If one can't type, they can't be with me or my board. Again, look @ no. 1
4) Other people have no opinions. That's right. If anyone disagrees with me, they do not deserve to be part of our high iq group where nobody is wrong, because they all agree with me. Look at no. 1
5) Every now and then, I remember to register with new alters, so anyone who challenges me, gets driven to nuts by tens of people who defend me and my opinions. This is great fun and shows my maturity, by telling everyone who figures whats going on, how smart I was earlier on when I decided to register all those nicks. To keep up the illusion of those peoples existence, I every now and then make them post "i love admins" or "in my will, everything I shall leave to admins"
That said, I want to be the high commander, the commander of them all.