If you are new to Linux or new to Sabayon Linux and just not sure where to post, here ya go. Post without fear of being told to RTFM
I installed xfce4-power-manager on a Sabayon 10 KDE edition installation and got the following warning:
* Checking for suitable kernel configuration options...
* CONFIG_TIMER_STATS: is not set when it should be.
* Please check to make sure these options are set correctly.
* Failure to do so may cause unexpected problems.
Is there a way to turn on this switch using entropy? Or must I compile a new kernel using portage?
- Baby Hen
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19
Return to Beginners|Newbies Area
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests