My problem is that everytime i try to emerge something related to "poppler" like kde-meta, tex, libreoffice i get this error message:
- Code: Select all
* Package 'app-text/poppler-0.18.3' NOT merged due to file collisions.
* If necessary, refer to your elog messages for the whole content of the
* above message.
* GNU info directory index is up-to-date.
!!! existing preserved libs:
>>> package: app-text/poppler-base-0.18.1
* - /usr/lib64/libpoppler.so.19
* - /usr/lib64/libpoppler.so.19.0.0
* used by /usr/bin/luatex (dev-tex/luatex-0.70.1)
* used by /usr/bin/pdffonts (app-text/poppler-base-0.18.3)
* used by /usr/bin/pdfimages (app-text/poppler-base-0.18.3)
* used by 13 other files
Use emerge @preserved-rebuild to rebuild packages using these libraries
sabayon claudio # emerge @preserved-rebuild
Calculating dependencies... done!
emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "app-text/poppler-qt4:0".
(dependency required by "@preserved-rebuild" [argument])
Any suggestions, i'm getting crazy with that!
Thanks to everyone