svantoviit wrote:a rolling release... nice... but why I still run kernel 2.6.31?
do I have to upgrade it manually?
dunsurfin wrote:svantoviit wrote:a rolling release... nice... but why I still run kernel 2.6.31?
Have a look at lxnay's reply on this thread:
dunsurfin wrote: Have a look at lxnay's reply on this thread:
obnascar wrote:No mention anywhere of Grub2 ???
Updates since Sabayon 5.1-r1:
* New Linux Kernel 2.6.33 with enhanced wireless and power management support
* Switched to GRUB2, improved Mac support
* Improved VirtualBox Input drivers support
* KDE updated to 4.4.1 and now more integrated than ever (featuring new KNetworkManager)!
* Entropy Framework updated to 0.99.38.7, featuring outstanding performance improvements, tons of bugfixes and features (see our Git repos). Working towards 1.0!
* More than 2000 new updated packages available (since Sabayon 5.1)
* Greatly improved boot time
* Improved Pulseaudio/ALSA support
* Reduced ISO images footprint by 100Mb
* Improved NVIDIA legacy drivers support
* Improved XBMC, Media Center installation profile support and reliability
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests