Anything that pertains to Entropy, Equo or Sulfur
Hi, i d like to create a personal repository for entropy. But i have a fondamental question. How can i create an entropy package (it s better than it is integrate with portage e.g. emerge gmameui ---> equo create a package of gmameui)??
PS I' d like to set up a community repository bleeding edge: with latest gnome and Xorg
- Young Hen
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:26
follow the wiki guide: http://wiki.sabayonlinux.org/index.php? ... Repository
1. set up locally and run "equo community repo status" to set up the FTP remotely.
2. emerge a package
3. run "equo community repos update" this creates the packages and does dep checking etc.
4. run "equo community mirrors sync" which uploads everything to the remote server.
- Generally Awesome (tm)
- Posts: 1467
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 15:52
- Location: United Kingdom
Return to Entropy|Equo|Rigo Package Managers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest