Download Here: ati-driver-installer-8.40.4-x86.x86_64.run
This release of the Catalyst Linux driver introduces the following new features:
* TV Out Functionality
* Catalyst Control Center Linux Edition
TV Out Functionality
TV out functionality is now available under the Linux operating system for ATI graphics cards that support TV Out (S-video, composite, and component video). The feature is part of the Catalyst Control Center LE and will provide a users with a variety of TV out adjustments.
Note: TV Size and Position functions for ATI Radeonâ„¢ X1200 series of products and above are adjusted through the aticonfig command line.
Catalyst Control Center Linux Edition
This release of the Catalyst Linux introduces a 64-bit version of the Catalyst Control Center Linux Edition.
The following section provide a brief description of resolved issues with the latest version of the ATI Catalystâ„¢ Linux software suite. These include:
* A black screen is no longer observed on some hardware when switching to the console or leaving the X window system when a Vesa framebuffer console driver is used. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28558
* Connecting a component Video display device launching X-Server no longer results in X-Server failing to start and the display device displaying a black screen. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28846
* The DRI no longer fails to initialize in the second server generation. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28847
* Pressing the identify displays function no longer results in display device 1 and 2 being incorrectly identified. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28848
* A Floating Point Exception error no longer occurs when launching amdcccle. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28849
Men tyvÃ¤rr alla, ingen AIGLX support Ã¤nnu.