Hallo KDE (KMail) friends ...
Since basic problems in my KDE 4.9.0 (in SL X) seem to be solved, I find the time to have a closer look on KDE Modules.
In future, I intend to replace Thunderbird by KMail. But I still have problems with handling of KMail.
1. When I opened an account in KMail, there is no entry from my provider (gmx), only local folder. Why?
2. Due to testing status and not really understanding KMail, I use Thunderbird with option NOT delete mails on Server
3. I receive double or more the same mail in KMail. It is NOT possible to delete with 'Folder - Delete double Mails'
4. I use pop3 until I know better, and KMail will work fine for me....
(I also use an Android phone to fetch mails...)
5. Then I want to get the spam filter working and learning. I read a lot about, that doesn't really work.
My main questions are number 1 and number 3.
Anybody can help?
-Linuxfluesterer (I love KDE ...)