It didn't work though:
- Code: Select all
The following mask changes are necessary to proceed:
#required by net-print/turboprint-1.96-r3[gtk], required by turboprint (argument)
# Joost Ruis: Old as wolfden!
NOTE: The --autounmask-keep-masks option will prevent emerge
from creating package.unmask or ** keyword changes.
Use --autounmask-write to write changes to config files (honoring CONFIG_PROTECT).
!!! The following installed packages are masked:
- games-fps/enemy-territory-2.60b::gentoo (masked by: RTCW-ETEULA license(s))
A copy of the 'RTCW-ETEULA' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/RTCW-ETEULA'.
- net-im/skype-18.104.22.168-r1::gentoo (masked by: skype-22.214.171.124-copyright license(s))
A copy of the 'skype-126.96.36.199-copyright' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/skype-188.8.131.52-copyright'.
- games-fps/quake3-data-1.32b::gentoo (masked by: Q3AEULA license(s))
A copy of the 'Q3AEULA' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/Q3AEULA'.
- net-wireless/broadcom-sta-184.108.40.206-r2::sabayon (masked by: Broadcom license(s))
A copy of the 'Broadcom' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/Broadcom'.
- media-video/makemkv-1.7.6::gentoo (masked by: MakeMKV-EULA license(s))
A copy of the 'MakeMKV-EULA' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/MakeMKV-EULA'.
- www-plugins/adobe-flash-220.127.116.11::gentoo (masked by: AdobeFlash-10.3 license(s))
A copy of the 'AdobeFlash-10.3' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/AdobeFlash-10.3'.
- sci-geosciences/googleearth-18.104.22.16814-r1::gentoo (masked by: googleearth license(s))
A copy of the 'googleearth' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/googleearth'.
For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
sabayon Documents #
Could anyone here tell me, how I manage to install turboprint?
best regards desputin