I'm trying to install kvm/lxc/libvirt on a new sabayon box.
The problem is libvirtd doesn't start and when I try and start it, it says:
- Code: Select all
* Bringing up interface ppp0
* ERROR: interface ppp0 does not exist
* Ensure that you have loaded the correct kernel module for your hardware
* ERROR: net.ppp0 failed to start
* ERROR: cannot start libvirtd as net.ppp0 would not start
I've tried to setup a bridge with brctl but NetworkManger (Gnome 3) goes in the way. When I disable it, net.lo doesnt start saying that "sethello" is an unknown command... And the bridge doesn't work (I made the Gentoo way).
If you have a clue on how I could get that working, that'd be great!
PS: I'm a newbie on Sabayon but I've some experience with Gentoo.