Exactly one year ago i joined the Sabayon forum (So i think i've been using Sabayon for almost 15 months), and during this time i have found very few glitches (thats why i'm not so active in the forum) so i can say i'm quite pleased with SL. But in order to have a better experience here are a couple of ideas:
- A welcome application for newbies, like the one on Pardus or Mandriva (Q.P.D)
- Updating the repositories only once a week like PCLinuxOS, in that distros there are updates available only on Mondays and still is a rolling release.
- A Full DVD release containing several desktops so the user can choose his preferred one at moment of installation.
- Pdf documentation at the desktop.
- Kio-sysinfo installed by default, at least in the KDE version.
What do you think about it?
"Cuando era niño me dijeron que cualquiera podría llegar a ser presidente, ahora estoy empezando a creerlo."